The Marion County Office of the County Engineer announces the following temporary lane closures:
Jan. 19-April 21 | Rainbow Park Unit 5 subdivision between the intersections of:
– Southwest Third Lane and County Road 328
– Southwest 158th Court and Southwest 155th Court
Jan. 19-April 21 | Southwest 150th Avenue between the intersections of:
– County Road 328 and Northwest 16th Lane
April 1-July 31 | Southeast Marion County between the intersections of:
– Southeast 17th Court and Southeast 29th Court*
– Southeast 45th Street and Southeast 31st Street*
*These closures will impact the following communities and subdivisions
– Shadow Wood units 1 and 2
– Raven Hill
– Double Gate
– Citrus Park
– Shadow Woods, first and second additions
– Tara Oaks
– Shady Glynn
– Deep Woods
– Hawks Landing
– Hawks II
– Florida Orange Grove
Crews will place barricades and signs to direct traffic through the work zones.
Drivers should expect delays and are encouraged to use alternate routes, when possible.
Work will primarily be during daytime hours.
Please note that construction schedules may change due to weather or other circumstances, and if this happens, the closure may be rescheduled.
Officials ask that all drivers remember to yield to roadside workers and obey posted speed limits. Speeding fines are doubled in a construction zone.
Use extra caution during rainy weather.